06 August 2009

Our Smiles Definetley Aren't Painted On

We are ecstatic, We have been really looking forward to see our Facade painted.... May I simply say WOW!!! (check pics out below)


Before:_____________________After:


I wonder how well the driveway will set off the pics (looking across the garages)
Can't wait to see in a week or 2 ....hehe...
The painters have blitzed it, all over in 2 days. With the sun streaming in through our windows the walls & ceiling are so fresh and clean and it looks amazing.
The cleaners come in tomorrow to whip around for a lot of dusting, vacuuming & mopping so I will post all the interior pics after that :)
It can't be much longer until we get a handover date as it's only little things here & there (not counting driveway) that need doing now.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! (i seem to be saying that alot lately :D). How gorgeous does your render look? I love the colours, what are they called if you don't mind me asking? We are looking at doing some eventually on our place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we drove past yesterday and the render looks great!!! We think that we saw your hubby working in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fee,
    Thanks, we really love it too.
    Yeah it was me. I was putting in drainage before we build our deck off the outdoor leisure area this Sat/Sun. If you pass by this weekend stop to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic, that render is just perfect! yeah, what are the colours if you don't mind sharing?

    I can't believe that you guys are nearly there!!!

    It's good that you are getting ready for the deck now rather than waiting till handover, this way you get it out of the way.

    We've been doing the retaining walls now too as we figured we might as well do as much as we can now while we wait for the house to be built!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Mark and I thought it must have been you? The B on your number plate gave it away :D. I wanted to show him your render colours and also see it for myself in real life. Will definitely stop next time. I only get every second Sunday off atm but it will be nice to put a face to the name and know a few more of our neighbours, after all, we will be living there for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi B+M,
    Thought I would follow the end of your build..Your house looks stunning & I love your colour choices!The front door & portico look amazing such a grand entrance!
    Best of luck with last part of your build,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi B & M, I hope you don't mind me following your journey. I noticed we had picked very similar colour schemes to you and seeing your pic's made me feel so much better. Your place looks fantastic!! Congrats. I'm building an Eden Brae ENTERTAINER 35. Feel free to have a look at the plan as we are at the very early stages at this point.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete